Hi, I’m Dr. Geri Puleo –
President/CEO, Change Management Solutions, Inc.!
- Based on extensive scientific research and interviews, I created the Burnout During Organizational Change Model (B-DOC) to describes what causes and maintains employee burnout. (Click here to download my free white paper on the B-DOC Model.)
- As President/CEO of Change Management Solutions, Inc., I provide eLearning and coaching focused on eradicating the 10 workplace stressors that lead to employee burnout (from most to least important):
- Poor leadership
- Lack of organizational caring
- Negative co-workers
- Politics or sabotage
- Lack of resources
- Over-emphasis on ROI
- Work overload
- Poor communication
- Unethical or illegal requests
- No organizational vision or direction
- eLearning is available to individuals and organizations via 3 channels:
- On-demand, self-paced eCourses – see the list of available eCourses at https://dr-geri-puleo.teachable.com/
- Virtual eCourses blended with live online workshops
- Intensive, customized solutions of on-demand eCourses, live webinars, and individual or group coaching
- If you’re an employee who’s experiencing burnout, check out my blog for burned out individuals at www.a-new-way-to-work.com for tips on avoiding and overcoming workplace burnout based on the B-DOC Model.
- Check out additional videos on my YouTube Channel – Dr. Geri Puleo.
- For more information or to email me directly, please visit www.gapuleo.com
For more tips,
subscribe to Success@Work
(my free weekly eNewsletter):
- Over 25 years entrepreneurial experience
- Experienced speaker at national and regional conferences; her TEDx Talk on Burnout vs. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: More similar than you think… has been viewed more than 388,000 times – watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkI69zJzLI
- Senior-Level HR Certifications: SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) and SHRM-SCP (SHRM Senior Certified Professional)
- PhD in Management specializing in organizational change and burnout
- MA in Human Resources; MBA in Leadership
- To avoid burnout, I rely on my dog Duke!